- B.Sc in Computer Science with a specialization in Information Security
October 2011 – September 2014: College of Management, Rishon LeZion, Israel
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP): Offensive Security.
- CISO certification: Technion, The Israel Institute of Technology.
Information Security Consultant
September 2014 – Present
KPMG Somekh-Chaikin, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Conducting on-site and remote penetration testing of customer networks, including infrastructure and application testing.
- Generate and present reports on security vulnerabilities to both internal and external customers.
- Recommending technology and process improvements to increase the security posture within various organizations (client facing).
- Supporting client engagements by reviewing existing security practices and procedures and providing gap analysis, recommendations and potential risks areas.
Information Security Specialist
September 2012 – August 2014
Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
- Provided professional assistance to the security and networking team leader in devising enterprise security policies.
- Evaluated and recommending new systems and controls in response to emerging risks.
- Conducted risk assessment of IT systems, evaluating threats and vulnerabilities.
- Coordinated vendors.
- Daily hands on management of Information Security systems.
- Conducted evaluation and POC testing of MDM, DC Firewall and SIEM systems.
System Administrator and Integrator
August 2010 – August 2012
Bezeq International, Petah Tikva, Israel
- Installed and maintained all IT infrastructure systems for clients.
- Produced documentation on operational and system procedures.
- Provided tier 3 support over the telephone and face to face to clients.
- Coordinated with other company teams and suppliers in complex projects.
- Provided clients with advice on evaluation and purchase of IT equipment and systems.
- Provided information security guidance to clients.
- Mentored tech-support personnel.
Military Service, Final Rank – Captain
October 2002 – August 2010
Israeli Defense Forces
Headquarters, Southern Command – Head of Operational Planning Section
- Conducted long-range operational planning under supervision of deputy operations officer and in coordination with the various staff officers.
- Produced Southern Command operations orders.
- Acted as Computers and Information Security officer for the operations (G3) branch.
- Managed and allocated the operational traning, reservist call-up budget.
Headquarters, Southern Command Military Police – Operations Officer
- Conducted initial analysis on new missions.
- Managed staff and provided guidance for processes and initiatives within the unit.
- Conducted daily operations routines of the unit.
- Managed tasking for personnel and equipment.
- Conducted the unit long range operational planning.
- Developed unit training plans.
- Served as unit Computers and Information Security officer:
- Mentored the unit’s computer NCOs.
- Assisted with troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Managed the computing budgets.
- Designed and led the construction of a new command post and war-room.
- Responded to information security events such as virus outbreaks, leaks and breaches.